Thursday, November 16, 2006

i found it!

My motivation, that is. Yesterday/last night/this morning, I put my nose to the grindstone and got my project done for Saturday. It felt so good to complete it before bed. I am a little tired this morning, but the high from having finished it is making me ok. Another benefit to focus, I got to exercise this morning for 40 minutes because I didn't have to use my child-free time to finish my project.

I am not resting on my laurels, however. I am soon going to start my other work that should be done by Saturday, and then begin work on a project for the 28th. Yeah, baby, that's 11 days away and I am already thinking about it!!!

The kids and I had a great evening. They played really well. I cooked dinner! We had a surprise movie night. Which was great for the whole 30 minutes they were interested in it. I shouldn't complain that my kids don't watch tv, but it is nice to have them quiet and in one place for a while.

I am feeling some peace and contentment right now. I don't know if it's because I've exercised 4 days in a row or what, but I'll take it. I will use this time quite productively to carry me through the valley which might follow.

My friendships are really growing and blossoming, and I am so thankful for that. There is one that I need to tend to, and I will, but for the most part they are great!

No comments: