There is a new challenge in the blogosphere that I am peripherally participating in. It is the Eat Local Challenge. See crunchychicken.blogspot.com for the details and more info.
Here is what I am committing to:
- visiting the farmer's market at least 4 times
- purchasing local eggs and butter from co-op (we already get local milk)
- purchasing bread from local bakeries
CHALLENGE #2: "Say Cheese!"
This challenge involves taking and organizing pictures and home movies. While I am by no means a scrapbooker, I would like to have albums for each of my children.
- to upload, burn to cd, and print pictures
- to take at least 5 pictures of the kids weekly
- to label and organize home movies
- to gather supplies for albums for kids (by year?)