Saturday, November 04, 2006

day 3

Today I made a conscious choice to engage in community instead of consuming. After putting in my time working on school stuff, I decided to make an unannounced visit to a friend. This was the alternative to going shopping. I was just planning to look, but still, that would have made me sad/frustrated. So, I decided to connect with a friend I haven't seen in a while. It's the small things that count!!

This morning I learned that waking up early to get work done is a great way to feel productive and set a positive tone for my day. I need to plan my life so that I go to bed early, and wake up early to get at least one hour to myself for working. That alone is an additional 7 hours per week that does not take time away from my family.

Goal for the week: Wake up early to get work done!!
What this will accomplish: Additional study time without cost
How to get it done: Go to bed at a reasonable time

No comments: