Wednesday, January 17, 2007

nature or nurture??

how much of my procrastination is related to my cycle? in that case, should it be called procrastination or am i just listening to my body and taking time off? today was one of those days. i just couldn't get motivated to do anything. I slept for 3 hours this afternoon, and spent the rest of the time aimlessly looking at the internet.

I am now doing my hair and watching my lecture for class, but that will still not be enough to keep me where i need/want to be. However, I am learning to be ok with it, and if I keep myself on track most of the time, these temporary setbacks will not be as detrimental to my progress.

I am gaining a better understanding of my body, and I understand this is a part of my body's process. My mood swings are much better than in the past. They still flare up but not as much as before.

No comments: