Thursday, January 11, 2007

every step forward is a step forward...

...even if it is preceded by 5 steps backward.

This morning I woke up early and cleaned. I am starting to feel a change in my approach. I notice how much more work it is when I miss a day. I am not perfect, but at least this week I only missed two days before getting back to work. I am working toward being much more consistent. If I can get the regular cleaning under control, I will have more time for the decluttering and organizing.

Yesterday, I did Pilates. That was great for my mind and body.
We had a mini-playdate at a park with our neighbors. (We carpooled!) It was great to get the kids outside, even if only for 30 minutes.
I spent the bulk of my day, however, trying to download software. It was extremely frustrating, and I had to keep at it because NBA wasn't home. I ended up getting what I needed through a very circuitous path. It felt good because I did it! I got help from people, but I did the hands-on, actual work.
I cooked dinner.

No comments: