Friday, November 02, 2007

Project Garage--Day 2






This job can best be done in chunks. I spent 20 minutes today cleaning and loading the car. I made some noticeable progress. I am going to need R's help to load the big piece of furniture into the van so I can take it to the reuse center. It's a great feeling to see progress after only 20 minutes.
For the first time ever, our curbside trash can will not close. I am both proud and embarrassed of this fact. First, I am proud because it means I am detaching from my possessions and willing to only keep that which is meaningful. But, I am embarrassed because we had so much stuff to begin with and because we did not take good enough care of it to let someone else use it.

3 comments:

bethany said...

Thanks for entering the giveaway! The winners have
been announced on my blog!
http://vermillionrules.blogspot.com

As a thank you to those who entered the contest, you
can receive a {one time only} special 10% discount in
the Love, September shop if you order between now and
November 30th on any product except for the aprons
(sorry, those have already been discounted from their
original price). Christmas is just around the corner!
When you order on Etsy let me know in the "notes to
seller" that you entered the contest and then wait for
a revised invoice from Paypal reflecting your discount
before you pay. Happy Shopping!
http://loveseptember.etsy.com

Jami said...

My project is the garage too! Good luck with yours. You've already made some good head way.

Laura said...

Hello, just wanted to pop on over and say thanks for joining the challenge. Looks like you have a big job ahead of you but totally doable!

Good luck, can't wait to see it when it's done :)

Laura