- I prevailed against my demons and cooked dinner, even though it was the last thing I really wanted to do.
- The dinner is completely LOCAL (within 20 miles). We are having meatballs, smashed potatoes, and collard greens. Even the butter and eggs are local.
- I am cold. The heating challenge has just begun and I have a lot of adapting to do.
- I have been religious about turning off the heat when we leave for longer than 2 hours.
- We went to L’s basketball practice as a family tonight. I walked on the treadmill for 45 minutes.
- New plan—10 days of pushups = 1 song from iTunes. I have recently rediscovered the nurturing power of music to my soul and this is a good way to gain some much needed strength while earning additional songs for my collection. This is the beginning of the snowball effect—the more songs I have, the more I am going to want to go out and walk, the more I will want to do pushups, the stronger I will be, the more satisfying my walks will be. Go ME!
Monday, November 05, 2007
connecting the dots of my brain (Not!)
Posted by miss muffet at 7:28 PM