I am feeling down today. So, to cheer myself up I am going to list what I am doing that's good.
- I have drastically reduced my dryer use. I would guess I use the dryer once for every 8 loads.
- We have eaten out about 50% less over the past two weeks.
- I have gone to the farmer's market each week for the past 4-6 weeks.
- Turn off the TV/cable at the switch at night and during the day.
- Packing L's lunch on schedule.
- Emptied my closet of all unwearable clothes.
- Bought food from local stores
- Did not buy coffee out, even though I really, really wanted it. The tea I had instead was wonderful!)
- Wrote my case study which is not due until Nov. 14