Friday, December 29, 2006

It's fun to play at the YMCA

2007 Goal--5k in 40 minutes, run/walk Crim 10mile
Today I walked on the treadmill for 35min. Distance: 1.75 miles
Goal Part A: 2.25 miles in 35 minutes.
How to meet goal: Use childcare at Y, walk during bball/gymnastics, wake up early
How to keep track of progress: Use notebook to record time and mileage.
I also swam with Taurus. It was fun watching her put her face under many, many times. The boys were upstairs playing bball. I got to exercise first while T was with L and NBA, then she and I went swimming. NBA was supposed to get time to work out, but L did not feel like swimming.
I am so glad we decided to join. It is truly something we can do as a family. It is also something I can do on my own when NBA is traveling. This year I have no excuse for not exercising. I have child care!!

No comments: